The rapid globalisation of the aerospace industry has led to a demand for aerospace engineering suppliers to be agile, adaptable and innovative. Companies that are willing to change with the industry and aren’t afraid to take on the challenge of an increasingly global level of competition are becoming an increasingly critical part of the supply chain. The industry is relying more on Tier One suppliers to become single source.
Tier One Supplier
As an established Tier One supplier to a number of major Aerospace OEMs for many years, supplying both civil and military applications, Kenard is well placed to respond to these changing requirements whilst maintaining service levels of the highest standard. We have a proven track record of supporting customers through the development and protype stages, where our extensive experience of advanced manufacturing techniques can help to determine a production process optimised for maximum quality and efficiency. Our ability to reliably repeat even the most complex, close tolerance machined components gives our customers the confidence to push the boundaries with their designs. In an era of global competition, growth and innovation we support your creativity with highly skilled engineering services that require in-depth experience, breadth of knowledge and the latest technology.
Our aim is to deliver your critical components to specification, on time, every time.
- Complex machining and mechanical assemblies
- Full traceability and live visibility of work in progress
- Single parts through to volume manufacture
- AS9100 REV D
- BS EN 9100:2016
- Quality Management System compliant with ISO 9001:2015 for the manufacture of precision components for Aerospace including machining, assembly, fabrication, surface treatment, wire-eroding, painting, composites and balancing. View certificates
- Specific customer approvals
Looking for a trusted supplier?
We’d love to work with you. For all enquiries please call us on 01322 421200. Drawings for quotations can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Most file formats are accepted.