In order to maintain the strictest levels of quality control we have embedded a quality culture throughout the company. This is underpinned by a comprehensive quality management system. At the core of this is a philosophy of ownership, shared responsibility and empowerment within our team.
Every individual owns their processes and activities, takes responsibility for them and is empowered to take action to pre-empt or manage issues and improve our combined effectiveness. Our resources, targets and objectives are detailed in the business plan and are monitored through aligned process metrics and KPIs. Together these drive continual improvement in all aspects of business performance to meet current and future stakeholder needs.
Quality is monitored at every stage of the production lifecycle, from pre-sale to final inspaction, so that we can fully document and meet your traceability requirements. This is supported by an extensive range of measurement equipment, processes, control methods and metrics. This ensure that:
- Your requirements have been understood
- The products we supply will meet those criteria
- The process is capable
- Non-conforming products don’t reach you
The aim of our Quality assurance culture is to ensure compliance with relevant statutory and safety regulations and customer requirements. We use continuous improvement initiatives such as Lean, 5S, Visual Management, and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to support our efficiency and quality targets, and ensure we meet all compliance criteria.
We are aware of the increasing customer demand for products of assured consistent quality and are committed to meeting them. To drive this, a Business Management System compliant with BS EN ISO 9001-2015 has been established. This company-wide system defines and controls how we do business.
It is the established policy of the Group Directors to sustain quality assurance standards that deliver products which exceed the requirements and expectations of our customers. Suitable infrastructure, work environment and training are provided to enable employees throughout the company to maximise their potential and participate fully in the company activities.
Total Quality Management
- Temperature controlled environments
- Fully integrated product control systems
- Digitised manufacturing instructions, documents and drawings
- Equipment tracking, history and preventative maintenance scheduling
- Operator qualification tracking
- Supplier performance monitoring
- Integrated quality and production engineering data collection for full traceability
- Systematic quality management system auditing
- Zero Defects programme
- AS9100 REV D and ISO 9001:2015
- NADCAP – Nonconventional Machining
- Rolls Royce UK certificate of approval for Precision Machining; Control of Classified Parts; RPS 418 EDM Process; RPS 851 Manual Dressing of Titanium components using hand held power tools; RPS 753 Electro Chemical Etch Process; RPS 905/1 Process Specification requiring NADCAP Accreditation; RPS 905/2 Procurement & Control of Forgings for Manufacture of Components; RPS 905/3 Procurement & Control of Castings for Manufacture of Components; RPES 90008 Balancing of Gas Turbine Rotors & Components; RRP 58007 Visual Inspection.
- Rolls Royce SABRe
- ISO 14001:2015