Dartford Achieves ISO 14001:2015 Certification
The Dartford facility of the Kenard Engineering Group has successfully achieved ISO 14001:2015 certification. This signifies that the company operates an Environmental Management System which complies with the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 for the following scope:
The manufacture of precision components for aerospace, defence, energy and commercial industries, including machining, wire-eroding, assembly and balancing.
Compliance with this, the world’s first international environmental standard, demonstrates Kenard’s commitment to improve its environmental, sustainability and operational performance. We recognise our responsibility and the importance of growing without compromising resources for future generations.
Some of the benefits of ISO 14001:2015 certification are:
- It integrates with our existing ISO management system
- It demonstrates our compliance with current and future statutory and regulatory requirements
- It increases leadership involvement and engagement of our employees
- It helps us to achieve our strategic business aims by incorporating environmental issues into the business management
- It helps us to achieve improved efficiencies and reduced costs
- It encourage better environmental performance of our suppliers