Farnborough International Airshow 2016
The Farnborough International Airshow 2016 is one of the world’s largest exhibitions and air displays. Kenard will be exhibiting once again on stand 1/A131.
Register in advance for the best Trade Pass rates:
- Advance Purchase – £36 inc VAT
- ADS Members – £27 inc VAT
- On Day (online and on the gate) – £43 inc VAT
2014 was a record breaking year for the Farnborough International Airshow. Here are just some of the stats:
- Orders and commitments for aircraft: $152bn
- Service contracts announced: $14.5Bn
- Orders and commitments for civil jet engines: $34.5Bn
- 179 aircraft were on display
- 17 Countries with pavilions
- 40 international broadcast crews attended during the trade show
- #FIA14 was tweeted 40,914 times, reaching an audience of 42,763,983
Based on its success in 2014, the Meet-the-Buyer event has been extended to 3 days instead of 2, with more conferences and briefings and greater participation from key sectors including Rotary, MRO, Space, Manufacturing Technologies and UAS sectors.
We look forward to seeing you there!
11 – 17 July 2016